WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.USE OF THIS WEBSITE
1.USE OF THIS WEBSITE
The term ‘Hawalker®', ‘Hawalker.com’, ‘Leader Rubber industries, ‘us’, 'our' or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose company name is Leader Rubber Industries, Registered Office:
Industrial Development Plot
West Hill, Calicut
Kerala, India 673005
Registered in the India.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of this site is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
2. Copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of Leadder Rubber Industries, Trading as Hawalker®
The name Hawalker and our logo are a Registered Trademark. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited other than the following:
· you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
· you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
3. Website disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Hawalker and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Hawalker. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Hawalker takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Leader Rubber Industries via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Leader Rubber industries and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Leader Rubber Industries and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, https://Hawalker.com/, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a.the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c.a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d."including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e.reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4.For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Leader Rubber industries is the "data controller". This means that Leader Rubber industries determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b.IP address (automatically collected);
c.name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address, information about orders you initiate, information about the Shopify-supported merchant stores that you visit, and information about the device and browser you use.;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a.data is given to us by you; and
b.data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7.Leader Rubber Industries will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a.when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b.when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c.when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
d.when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
e.when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a.we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b.we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a.internal record keeping;
b.improvement of our products / services;
c.transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
d.contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
10.We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
11.For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a.soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b.for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
c.if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
12.When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
13.We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a.our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to obtain advice from professional advisers.;
b.third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data - to help third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf to help ensure the website runs smoothly.;
c.third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website - to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds.;
d.relevant authorities - to facilitate the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties.;
e.Google Analytics - To monitor website traffic originating from Google searches and review the effectiveness of our website visibility to search engines and the effectiveness of our paid Google advertising.
f.Mailchimp - Email marketing when user consents.
g.Xero - Accounting purposes.
h.Shopify - Ecommerce platform.
Keeping Data secure
14.We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a.access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b.we store your Data on secure servers.
18.Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
19.You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a.Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b.Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c.Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d.Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e.Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f.Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
Links to other websites
41.Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
42.This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of India. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Kerala High court.